20091104

Things Have Happened in the Recent Past...

1.) H_NGM_N published a e-book of mine called Collected Ghost in its 9th issue. You can read it, here (scroll down to the bottom after you read the other wonderful stuff). I used the cover and title of another chapbook I made in 2005, but the poems are all new.

2.) Crisipin Best nominated me for a Best of the Web thing that Dzanc Books does. He nominated a thing I wrote for his project called For Every Year. You can read the piece, here.

3.) Justin Taylor posted one of my poems from the recent issue of Saltgrass on HTML Giant (a website I admire and fear). You can read the article, which is about good journals, here.

4.) I got my computer back from the shop.

Thanks Nate Pritts, Crispin Best, and Justin Taylor

2 comments:

Bahrney said...

in that case return muh shit to me.

Greg Santos said...

Dood! Congrats!

Post a Comment